The missing of one or more teeth is not only an aesthetic problem but also a medical one. Incomplete dentition causes the development of numerous pathologies: the formation of an incorrect bite, displacement of healthy teeth, the development of dental diseases. One of the biggest problems caused by missing teeth is temporomandibular joint dysfunction. Due to pathology, a person loses the main functions: chewing, speech, and also experiences unbearable pain.
It is easy to return a Hollywood smile – you need to seek the help of dentist who will carry out painless, fast, and effective dental prosthetics. The innovative methods used by the specialists of the Affordable Dentistry of Coral Springs allow:
- Take the necessary preventive measures against the formation of dental defects.
- Restore teeth with artificial materials.
- Cure and correct various dental deformities.
- It is possible to restore a full-fledged dentition in a patient and restore lost functions if you seek qualified help from dentist. A correct diagnosis and a good dentist are halfway to success result.
How does a dentist perform dental restoration?
Consultation with an orthopedic surgeon is necessary for patients who have failed to restore the dentition through the installation of a filling or restoration of teeth. Here at Affordable Dentistry dentist use only modern, highly effective methods of dental restoration and innovative materials for prosthetics:
- Dental crowns are orthopedic constructions, which are also called microprostheses. The technique is in great demand among patients and for good reason, because the cost of installing dental crowns is much lower than implants. Today, metal-ceramic crowns, (metal-free) E.max press crowns, which are identical to healthy teeth, and zirconium crowns, which do not require volumetric grinding of dental tissues, are very popular.
Inlays and Onlays. They are similar to traditional fillings, but at the same time, they have characteristic differences. The dental inlays and onlays are made of ceramics, are created in exact accordance with the anatomical shapes of the tooth, and also allow the restoration of the tooth in situations where the installation of a filling is ineffective.
- Veneers. Today, veneers are in great demand among show business stars, as they allow you to make a perfect smile. Ceramic plates hide the aesthetic imperfections of the teeth – cracks, chips, darkening of the enamel. The plates are very thin and follow the shape of healthy teeth.
- Bridges are the non-removable solutions for missing teeth.
- Dentures on implants are the most effective way to restore a missing tooth. The design will serve its owner all his life, however, prostheses also have a significant disadvantage – high cost. But the price justifies the quality 100%.
- Removable prosthetics. The orthopedic surgeon will advise this method of correction for edentulous (complete absence of the dentition of one or both jaws), elderly patients, as well as children with early decay of milk teeth in order to prevent curvature.
Contraindications to dental prosthetics
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage.
- Acute diseases of the oral cavity.
- Alcohol or drug addiction.
- Rehabilitation period after radiation therapy, etc.
Local contraindications are:
- Inflammatory processes in the oral cavity.
- Failure to comply with the rules of oral hygiene.
- Diseases affecting the bone tissue of the jaw.
- General contraindications are as follows:
Pathologies that impede the conduct of dental treatment.
- Allergy to anesthesia.
- Taking drugs that prevent blood clotting.
- Mental illness, etc.
Therefore, a dentist consultation is required for a dental treatment plan.
Which dental restoration technique should you choose?
It is impossible to make a decision on the technique of restoration of the dentition on your own. The specialists of the Affordable Dentistry of Coral Springs can help you with that, after assessing the individual condition of the patient’s oral cavity, will offer the best treatment options.
Why is it worth contacting us for help? The answer is simple.
We work with all patients without exception, solving the most difficult dental problems.
Fixed and removable dental solutions are created by the dentist according to individual impressions within two weeks. The patient will become the happy owner of a new healthy smile in just 3 sessions.
In our work, we use only innovative materials that are hypoallergenic, they take root well even among the elderly.
We guarantee our clients an integrated approach to work – we will solve any dental problems since our team consists of doctors of various specialties with colossal experience and professional potential. We will cure caries, eliminate gum defects, eliminate dental diseases, remove roots, make prostheses and install structures – there are no impossible tasks for us.
Note. We provide customers with a guarantee for dental prosthetics and conclude written contracts with all warranty conditions. However, remember that only strict adherence to the recommendations of specialists on the part of patients will allow you to keep the new dentition in an ideal form.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to become a new patient at Affordable Dentistry of Coral Springs.