Why is so important to restore teeth on time?
Missing tooth is a problem that almost everyone has faced. The absence of even one tooth leads to a deterioration in the condition of the entire dentition. A beautiful smile is not only an aesthetics thing but also a healthy way to treat your body.
- Missing teeth can force your stomach to overproduce acid, in an attempt to compensate for partially chewed foods. This can contribute to all sorts of digestive issues, including acid indigestion and erosion of your stomach’s protective lining
- The longer you wait to replace a missing tooth, the greater your risk for getting gum disease. And gum disease is the culprit that can lead to many other serious health issues like heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and even cancer.
- Missing Teeth Can Make You Look Older. Signs of premature aging due to tooth loss include the following facial profile changes: Facial angles – When we lose teeth, we also lose the height of the jawbone, which lowers the facial height too. Change in angulation can alter face shape and make noses appear larger.
- If you have no back teeth may change the shape of your smile as well. Following tooth loss, there are no root structures to provide support and shape for gum tissue. Over time, this soft tissue breaks down leading to changes in the shape of your smile, which can cause sagging or facial wrinkles.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are one of the most common methods of tooth replacement. Feel free to schedule your dental implant consultation with us to see if you are a good candidate for having implants
- If you are not a great candidate you have a second option for a missing tooth or even teeth – dental bridge. We are using our local dental lab for it here at Fort Lauderdale, Fl. We are not sending any of our cases out of the US. We guarantee high-quality dental care to our patients
- In a case, if you have enough bone for implant placement and you are missing more than one tooth, you may be offered to have single implants or an implant-supported bridge.
- We have a lot of cases when our patients have all missing teeth. In this case, All-On-4 implants (or All-On-6 implants) may be an option ( but you should have enough bone level for placing dental implants. Doctor will tell you more after he will see your CT Scan, Panoramic Xrays)
- If you have periodontal disease or bone loss( or any other disease) and you are not a great candidate for implants, you still have the solution – removable partial or denture.
- And you are not sure what option exactly is good for you, you may ask your dental office for a temporary solution to cover a gap – flipper. You will not be able to eat with a flipper, but it is a good option for an anesthetic reason.
Here at Affordable Dentistry of Coral Springs, we have the most affordable prices in South Florida! That’s why we have most of our prices posted online and we have no problem providing you prices over the phone as soon if you have your treatment plan. If you have your x-ray done somewhere else and you are looking for a second opinion call us ASAP. We will offer you the best deal in the area, also finance is available Care Credit, Lending Club, Wells Fargo with 0 % APR up to 24 months. Call us for more information at (786) 440-4948 or send us the email with x-rays to email@example.com