Veneers are thin ceramic shells that give us the ability to quickly hide minor dental imperfections such as slight curvature of teeth, crevices, chips, or dark discoloration. This method of eliminating dental defects has gained wide popularity due to its effectiveness and relatively low price. Especially if you entrust the installation of veneers to the doctors of our dental clinic. We guarantee the lowest prices in Coral Springs and high-quality materials.
When do dentists recommend veneers?
Veneers are a great way to mask some dental imperfections. There are:
- Fillings, chipped, cracked teeth in the smile zone.
- Wide gaps between teeth.
- Darkening of the enamel.
- Abrasion of the enamel, which may appear as a result of prolonged wearing of braces.
This is a very popular method, as it is convenient, first of all, for the patient himself. Thin shells, up to 0.5 mm thick, are imperceptible on the teeth. The patient does not feel any discomfort, but at the same time receives the desired perfect smile. Modern veneers look as natural as possible. They can transmit light, which allows us to restore the natural appearance of the teeth.
How is the installation of veneers in our clinic going?
Installing veneers is a process that will take a maximum of 2-3 visits. But first, we need to make sure that the patient has no contraindications for this type of dental correction. There are serious problems with the bite, the absence of chewing teeth, large fillings. If everything is in order and the installation of veneers is the method that suits your case, then the doctor gets down to business:
- The first stage is preparation for micro prosthodontics. The doctor helps the patient to choose the color of the veneer according to a special scale.
- The enamel is ground to a certain depth – from 0.5 to 1.5 mm. This procedure is painless and minimal treatment.
- Modern dentistry has made it possible to exclude the use of impression material. The doctor scans the teeth, sends the obtained data to our local laboratory here in Florida.
- In the laboratory, a dental technician uses a special microscope to create the perfect veneer. It achieves maximum tightness to the tooth along the edges, which guarantees a long service life.
- When porcelain shells are ready, the patient will be invited to the clinic for their fixation with a composite adhesive. The resulting micro prostheses must undergo polishing and grinding.
Patients from all over South Fl come to us for the highest quality dental services at an affordable price. If you want to know how much veneers will cost for your teeth, take a look at our price list on the website or write to the online operator. He will provide you with all the information you need and make an appointment.