Zirconium is both lightweight and durable. Due to this property, it is widely used in dentistry, in particular in the manufacture of veneers. As a rule, their price is slightly higher than porcelain or composite veneers. In any case, this cost is justified, at least by a longer service life. As a rule, zirconia veneers last 1.5-2 times longer than any other.
In our clinic, we strive to satisfy the client’s request as accurately as possible and therefore work with a wide variety of materials. As for the production of veneers, it is located in the laboratories of Florida. We do not ship veneers and crowns to China and only use materials made in the USA. High-quality dental services are our top priority and we do our best to ensure that a radiant, healthy smile is available to as many residents of Florida and Coral Springs as possible.
Main benefits of zirconia veneers that justify their cost
- High strength and long service life. With proper care and regular oral hygiene, zirconium veneers will last 15-20 years.
- These shells do not darken and retain their color throughout the entire service life.
- Zirconium veneers are resistant to various types of stains. Therefore, you can safely drink wine, coffee, and other drinks containing a coloring pigment.
- Zirconium is a hypoallergenic material that is highly biocompatible with body tissues.
- Such veneers are not afraid of temperature changes, too hot or cold food.
Why do patients from the surrounding regions come to the Coral Spring dentistry?
The installation of veneers takes place in several stages, and the first is a thorough cleaning of the entire oral cavity. Dental stones, caries, gum disease – all these are contraindications to the establishment of zirconium or any other shells. Therefore, before proceeding directly with veneers, the oral cavity should be put in order and it is best to do this in our clinic, which offers the lowest prices on dental services in Florida.
If you want to know dental implants cost in your case, make an appointment on our site and choose a convenient date. The clinic will thoroughly examine your oral cavity and draw up a detailed treatment plan.